National Asset Disposal IT Recycling
National Asset Disposal IT Recycling is registered with the Environment Agency and regularly audited and reviewed to ensure continuous suitability. We are bringing a green solution to the increasing e-waste problem in the UK. Our professional team strictly complies with the Environmental Agency legislation and the WEEE Directive.
Approximately 60-70% of IT equipment is not functional and usually ends up in landfills. National Asset Disposal collect any IT related items for free and brings them to our facility to get them recycled, refurbished and remarketed.
We refurbish and remarket any equipment that can be fixed and 70% of our recycled goods are refurbished to a working state. Any materials which are unusable are recycled and disposed of efficiently.
Why Choose Us?
National Asset Disposal offers eco-friendly IT recycling services with a free collection of equipment from your location. Here are some reasons why National Asset Disposal is the right company to choose for IT recycling and disposal in the UK.
- Your own personal, dedicated and experienced account manager.
- Fully GDPR and WEEE compliant contracted service.
- Our own fleet of vehicles offering secure logistics, All vehicles are CCTV live streamed, and GPS tracked with Geo Fencing.
- No subcontracted services - All processing is completed in house, by us, every time.
- Full non-destruction data sanitisation service using certified software.
- Shredding service available including shredding down to 6mm if required.
- Comprehensive insurance cover for your data.
- All staff are BPSS/DBS checked as a minimum with SC and higher also available - we never use contracted staff.
- In-house system specifically designed for the national asset disposals is completely paperless with the ability to track the progress of your collection and assets at all times.
Experience next-level data destruction with our cutting-edge services. Not only do we ensure the complete eradication of sensitive information from your hard drives, but we also provide an extra layer of assurance through our innovative online portal. Our process includes capturing photos of the hard drives before destruction, giving you a visual record of the secure disposal. Your peace of mind is our priority, and our photo documentation enhances transparency, accountability, and trust in our data destruction practices. Rest easy knowing that your data is thoroughly obliterated and documented with precision. Once the data destruction procedure is complete, your company will be issued with all the relevant data destruction certificates and proof.