What We Do
National asset disposals collect redundant IT for recycling,ensuring all data is removed and adherence to the WEEE directive by offering industry leading Environmental practices.
Our Services At A Glance
- Collection – of redundant IT equipment
- Documentation – Supplied electronically upon the completion of the collection
- Secure transfer – Direct to our facility in our own vehicles
- Security checks – All drivers are DBS/BPSS checked
- Data destruction – All storage devices have their data securely removed
- Testing and Sorting – Our technicians separate re-useable and obsolete/faulty equipment
- Certification – We supply you with Data Destruction certificates (Free of charge)
- Re-use and redeployment – The best way to recycle is to re-use, this reduces the carbon footprint
What We Collect
Below is a list of the most common items we collect. If your item is not on this list, then please contact us for further information.